Dot Net Nuke CMS
Dot Net Nuke is an open source content management system that has been developed by a community of supporters and provides a comparable system for small business or organisations on a budget. With community sites that have been set up to support developers in Dot Net Nuke(www.dotnetnuke.com) there is a large base of solution providers working on projects similar to your own daily, giving the confidence and clarity that your project will be in line with what you need.
With plug-in modules under constant development and the basic ability to expand upon the core system, Dot Net Nuke brings some of the functionality of large content management systems in a license-free platform.
Some of the features of Dot Net Nuke include:
- Versatile framework for creating and deploying websites, intranets and extranets
- User friendly design which allows any user to manage their website
- CMS that comes best-of-breed
- Core team of developers who support the system
- Easy installation making it a rapid deployment option
- Multi-lingual options to allow administrators to create a project in any language
- Open-sourced, which means no license costs for development
- Enterprise extensibility